Valley Rally 2020 Postponement
With all the uncertainty regarding our health at the moment we have been continually reviewing advice given to organisations and events by the Government and other bodies. Following the special measures announced by the Government yesterday we feel our Chapter must act in a responsible manner to limit / stem the spread of the Corona Virus within the H.O.G. Community.
We have held discussions with the Chapter Committee and our Dealership and we have come to the conclusion that we must take the decision to postpone the 2020 Valley Rally until 2021.
This has been a very tough decision to make but I’m sure it is the right one in the best interests of all.
We will make further announcements in due course and any tickets purchased for this year’s rally will be honoured for 2021 at this year’s prices. If you are unable to make next year’s rally when we have confirmed the date you will of course be offered a refund of the ticket price.
We hope you will understand the reasons for us taking this decision and we wish you and your families well during these unsettling times.
TV Chapter Committee